Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6s Plus Screen scratched so easliy

had my new iPhone 6s Plus phone just a few weeks and already my screen has very fine scratches on the screen... I take really good care of my phones and had all iPhones ever made and never did any of them ever scratch like this... Genuis bar telling that's a cosmetic issue can't do anything under warranty... Sad these phones a getting more expensive but are getting cheaper quality as the get older

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 14, 2015 3:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 2:42 PM

After returning home from AT&T, I noticed I had one thin scratch about 1 centimeter long. I only used my phone for about less than one hour without a screen protector. I did not want to exchange it for that. I have owned an iPhone 4, 5S and 6. This is the first time I got a scratch on an iPhone. I decided to cover the screen with a glass protector. Now I no longer see the scratch.

You may ask why I did not add the screen protector at AT&T. I like to apply a screen protector using the "slightly steamy after taking a shower method" and "hinge method". It is the best way to apply a screen protector. Look it up if you do not know what I am typing about.

On my next iPhone upgrade, I will consider purchasing the cheapest screen protector to apply while still at AT&T, then remove it and apply the better screen protector after I shower.

iPhone 6S 128GB Space Grey, iOS 9.1

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2015 2:42 PM in response to Bferreira82

After returning home from AT&T, I noticed I had one thin scratch about 1 centimeter long. I only used my phone for about less than one hour without a screen protector. I did not want to exchange it for that. I have owned an iPhone 4, 5S and 6. This is the first time I got a scratch on an iPhone. I decided to cover the screen with a glass protector. Now I no longer see the scratch.

You may ask why I did not add the screen protector at AT&T. I like to apply a screen protector using the "slightly steamy after taking a shower method" and "hinge method". It is the best way to apply a screen protector. Look it up if you do not know what I am typing about.

On my next iPhone upgrade, I will consider purchasing the cheapest screen protector to apply while still at AT&T, then remove it and apply the better screen protector after I shower.

iPhone 6S 128GB Space Grey, iOS 9.1

Nov 29, 2015 5:48 AM in response to Bferreira82

I have the Same Problem with my iPhone 6s. I use my phone very carefully but there are new scratches every day. on the top Edge u can see many scratches only from putting it in the pocket... I am really disappointed especially from the Support from apple because I went to 2 differerent Apple stores and wrote the online Support but they said they have no quality program for the 6s It has to by my own fault... But i cant because my iphone 5s has less scratches After 2 years and i used it very careless...

Dec 22, 2015 10:21 AM in response to Bferreira82

If you guys are looking for a quality screen protector. Check out www.get-z.com. I recently purchased one for my 6. For the price you can't beat it. It's hard glass so it feels like my screen, not sticky or rubbery. It fits great and is seriously way cheaper than the major brands. I was skeptical at first as its a new company but I couldn't be happier with the product.

iPhone 6s Plus Screen scratched so easliy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.