Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Tingly sensation while charging my iPhone 6

Hey!

I feel a tingly sensation on the back cover, while charging my iPhone 6. These are mild vibrations/ seems like the product is "conducting" electricity. Does this happen? If so, if this normal/ ignorable glitch?

iPhone 6, iOS 9.1, Purchased last month

Posted on Nov 14, 2015 8:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2017 2:47 PM

Did your problem solved by apple service center. I am feeling slight tingling/vibrations when i rub my fingers on iphone, if I just touch, it is fine.

9 replies

Nov 14, 2015 8:44 PM in response to gdgmacguy

I did, they apparently replaced my phone with a new one - but I still feel the sensation. Is there a way I can check the make/ manufacturing date of the product? As much as I love my country (India), but not too sure if the local service centres are adhering to international servicing standards. I understand bad earthing may also be causing this, but I've tried this across multiple locations already and still feel it!

Thought should bounce this off on this forum - Unless the problem just rests with me and I am mutant ! 😝

Apr 5, 2016 4:00 AM in response to Cashew1984

google emf sensitivity, its real. You are right, there is a small current flowing through your body, try to limit your usage. The problem with this issue is those who aren't affected (lucky ones for now) will tell you these products are 100% safe. To a degree they are, i used my ipod touch for about 2 years straight vwith virtually no symptoms. then the tingling started and it gets worse.You will get more sensitive to progressively less powerful things. I dont want to scare you but just limit your usage like i didnt do 🙂

Tingly sensation while charging my iPhone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.