Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

albums show up under artists but not under albums in music app home sharingjji

II I connect to my iTunes library using her me sharing in the music app on my iPad. It is on iOS 9.

i Have my albums sorted by artist. Some albums are missing from the album listing. If I go to to artist listing, and select the artist, the album is shown there.

for example Tig of War by Paul McCartney. I won't see it in the album view anywhere. (Sometimes the artist is various but I change that in the info for the CD)

if I look under Mc Cartney in the artist view, the album is listed there fine.

ITs it's a small number of CDs in hat don't show up in the alb view, but it is still very confusing.

IF I play the cd from the artist view it won't stop after playing the one album, but continue to the next one one under that artist, so the playing thru the album view is much better for me.

any ideas why not all CDs show up. We are probably talking 10 put of 300 where this happens

iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 15, 2015 12:15 AM

1 reply

albums show up under artists but not under albums in music app home sharingjji

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.