Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone 4s screen went black and when i plug it to the charger i hear beeps always i did update it didn't work i did restore also it didn't work what can i do please

my iphone 4s 16g screen went black and when i plug it to the charger i hear a beep every 5 seconds i did update to IOS9 it didn't work i did restore also it didn't work what can i do please

Posted on Nov 15, 2015 1:05 AM

1 reply

Nov 16, 2015 11:07 AM in response to trontron963

Greetings trontron963,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It seems like the screen on the iPhone is black and the iPhone beeps. It looks like you have already done some troubleshooting. I would recommend you read this article, it may be able to help troubleshoot the issue.

Get help with the screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you see a solid color screen (black, white, or blue)

1. Plug in your device to a power source. If you see the low-battery screen when you plug in, let your device charge for at least 10 minutes (20 minutes for iPad) before using it.
  2. Force restart your device while it's plugged in.
  3. If this doesn't work, restore your device.
  4. If you still see the issue after you restore, contact Apple Support.

Take care

my iphone 4s screen went black and when i plug it to the charger i hear beeps always i did update it didn't work i did restore also it didn't work what can i do please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.