Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Beats 1 crashing

In the past month i have been pulling my hair out trying to get to the bottom of this issue. Itunes will crash randomly when i am listening to a full show on repeat on the connect part of beats 1. Itunes works perfectly for everything else, podcasts, both downloaded and streamed, playing music ext

I am using windows 10, and i have tried all of the following solutions:

Clean uninstall/re-install as advised on this site

Installing a previous version

Installing a version for old videocards

Starting itunes in safe mode

System restore of windows

Nothing works!

I have looked at the crash logs and the constant file that is stated is the coreaudiotoolbox.dll, i have tried to delete and re-install this and it still has no effect.

Crash's happen randomly, sometimes i will get an hour of playback sometimes i will get 2 minutes, i think this must be an issue with beats 1, but i am open to suggestions! I only subscribe to beats of to listen back to full length Zane Lowe Shows!

null-OTHER, Windows 10

Posted on Nov 15, 2015 6:47 PM

There are no replies.

Beats 1 crashing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.