Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FCP 7 3-way color wheel neutral color

Recently installed FCP 7 to my McBook Pro and trying to make 3-way color wheel correction. When use eyedropper at color wheel - white for a yellow cast image that seems doesn't work to get auto neutral color instead of to get a darker color which picked. But this is works normal on my desktop MacPro when to do the same things. How can I fix it on that way to get neutral colror? Please advice if anyone can help. Thanks?

Kory

Posted on Nov 16, 2015 8:48 AM

8 replies

Nov 16, 2015 11:51 AM in response to Kory Kwok

When FCP begins to act in unexpected ways, the usual first step is to trash your FCP Preferences.

Common FCP Troubleshooting tips

You can either do this manually, or use Digital Rebellion's Preference Manager (free) to do the heavy lifting for you:

http://www.digitalrebellion.com/prefman/

which will also allow you to store a copy of your existing preferences, before removing them should you want to revert.

Your preference will be reset to default settings the next time you launch FCP.

You will need to set your preferences after doing so to reconfigure FCP if you have varied from the default settings

MtD

FCP 7 3-way color wheel neutral color

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.