Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing screenshots for my app on the Appstore

Hello,

I have just uploaded new screenshots of an app I'm in charge (Nespresso magazine) and I have weird behaviors.

I did upload the new screenshots on the iPad tab (it's iPad only app) in iTunes Connect, the first time this morning (~10:30 GMT+1).

The result was only 1 or 2 screenshots available (depending on the language) even though in iTunes Connect I see my 5 screenshots for all languages.

I re-tried lately (~18h30 GMT+1) and now I don't see any screenshot anymore on the appstore, but still all of them are visible on iTunes Connect.

I tried to rename the screenshots without space or any non latin characters (now they're like "1EN.jpg", "2EN.jpg" ...).

They are all 768x1024 jpg files.

I have no error message popping up when uploading.

I first uploaded them by drag & dropping them the 5 at once. I then tried to drag & drop one by one, but no success so far.

I checked if any incident was reported by Apple, but nothing, and checked on this forum, stackOverflow or twitter to see if someone wanted to open his veins as much as I do now, but apparently I'm the only one facing that.

My browser is Chromium, also tried with Chrome (I refuse to try with IE, and will give a try to Safari, but I'm on windows ... doesn't make sense).

Any idea or advice ?

Thanks for the support.

iTunes Connect-OTHER, Windows 7

Posted on Nov 16, 2015 9:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2015 12:32 AM

It seems it was an issue on iTunes Connect side as the screenshots auto-magically appeared the day after.

Around 10am I had 2-3 screenshots depending on the Appstore, and at the end of the day all of them.

Apple system status doesn't report anything on iTunes Connect but I believe it's just a server healthcheck, doesn't take into account any software issues when the service is up.

If there's somewhere a page where we can check the known issues it could be nice, I wasted quite a lot of time in trying things thinking I might have done a mistake.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2015 12:32 AM in response to Ouam77

It seems it was an issue on iTunes Connect side as the screenshots auto-magically appeared the day after.

Around 10am I had 2-3 screenshots depending on the Appstore, and at the end of the day all of them.

Apple system status doesn't report anything on iTunes Connect but I believe it's just a server healthcheck, doesn't take into account any software issues when the service is up.

If there's somewhere a page where we can check the known issues it could be nice, I wasted quite a lot of time in trying things thinking I might have done a mistake.

Missing screenshots for my app on the Appstore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.