Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone 5s 16GB vs 32GB for business emails, does it make a difference?

I am going to upgrade to an iPhone 5s. I use the phone for business, but I think email is the real issue. Currently on my 4 I don't have much memory so I seldom check and never store email on my phone. But I want to sync and keep months of emails for convenience. Business voicemails are emailed to me as an attachment. I do have some music on my phone, not a lot by comparison to younger users. I would add some symphonies if I had more memory, maybe.

Anyone with experience who can tell me if email usage has much impact on memory?

Mac Pro, iPhone PowerMac MacBookPro iMac

Posted on Nov 16, 2015 11:27 AM

7 replies

Nov 26, 2015 11:50 AM in response to Aufklaer

As with any data storing device, especially if you can't replace the hard drive, choose the most available storage capacity. If you are planing to keep your mail for an extended period of time and also get attachments like photos or other data from 3rd party apps.

And the phone will run much smoother if you don't use all the available space, plus there's more room for music, photos, videos, apps.

To check the space you use now, go to Settings/General/Storage & iCloud usage/manage usage and look for the Mail app and you'll see the amount of storage used by this or other apps on the phone.

IPhone 5s 16GB vs 32GB for business emails, does it make a difference?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.