Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi where can I find the RAM memory in mac book late 2008

Hi where can I find RAM memory macbook late 2008, I just upgraded to 10.10.5 and is slow getting messages and safari windows, thanks Maritza

MacBook (13-inch Aluminum Late 2008), just upgrade to 10.10.5 and is slow

Posted on Nov 16, 2015 11:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2015 4:51 PM

Where are you?

Crucial brand memory is recommended. I bought some for my MacBook late 2008 from Newegg but you can also buy directly from Crucial. OWC or Mac-Sales.com has reputable memory and also provides good support information on their web site. The late 2008 MacBook can actually support 8GB RAM (probably more than you need for most things) but it requires a firmware upgrade. You can read about that on OWC's web site.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 16, 2015 4:51 PM in response to m.quinones

Where are you?

Crucial brand memory is recommended. I bought some for my MacBook late 2008 from Newegg but you can also buy directly from Crucial. OWC or Mac-Sales.com has reputable memory and also provides good support information on their web site. The late 2008 MacBook can actually support 8GB RAM (probably more than you need for most things) but it requires a firmware upgrade. You can read about that on OWC's web site.

Hi where can I find the RAM memory in mac book late 2008

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.