Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't find my post

Got this message when I was looking to see if there was a reply to a question I had posted: Access to this place or content is restricted. If you think this is a mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed you here.

MacBook Air, OS X El Capitan (10.11)

Posted on Nov 16, 2015 7:41 PM

24 replies

Nov 17, 2015 3:15 AM in response to kohls

That particular message usually indicates that the post has been hidden from view by the moderators for some breach of the terms of use. You may find the following links useful. The first three highlight threads that have new activity since you last viewed them.

Authored Discussions

Participated Discussions

Following Discussions

Recently Viewed Discussions

tt2

Nov 17, 2015 9:54 AM in response to kohls

"Manage Subscriptions" seems to be a redundancy disguised as a "Feature" = you could always 'manage' your stuff

- I do so the old way from Browser Bookmarks I have had since before the introduction of the feature

- the only place I find the "New Feature" link is this:

User uploaded file

On "Your Activity" page you then choose on of the [TABS] to "manage"

- the only difference with the new "way" is adding a "parameter" to the old URL = "...?manage=true"

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

Nov 17, 2015 10:13 AM in response to kohls

If I had to make a wild guess (since your issue and possible content in your post seems genuinely innocent) - I would say that your thread became collateral damage in SPAM threads removal. With that process, some Level 2 or above user see an obvious SPAM thread in a forum list - then clicks on a "Gear [Action] Tool" beside the line item - then chooses SPAM from a list of topics. It seems easy to "pick the wrong Gear" if one was not careful. I am not sure how much scrutiny the Host(s) give to the actual content of the the thread when it is reported as SPAM.

All in all, it seems your BBoD issue is resolved = GREAT!

Can't find my post

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.