Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I upload a 1 hour and 20 minute video to IPhoto from IPhone

I just got the new IPhone 6s. I shot an instructional yoga video with the IPhone. When I tried to upload to IPhoto it would not accept the video. Is my video too long? What is the maximum length for an IPhone video when uploading to IMac and IPhoto?

iPhone 6s

Posted on Nov 16, 2015 10:24 PM

1 reply

Nov 16, 2015 11:29 PM in response to Yogishark7

Did you try "Image Capture" to import the video to a folder on your Mac? This program should be located inside the application folder on your Mac.

Import photos and videos to your Mac

You can use Photos or Image Capture to import media from your iOS device. After you import, you can edit your photos and videos. You can also trim video clips, put together photo books, and more.

After you import your photos from your iOS device to your computer, you can use iTunes to sync them back to your device. You can't import photos or videos synced from iTunes. You can only import photos and videos from the Camera Roll on your device.

copied from Import photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer - Apple Support

How do I upload a 1 hour and 20 minute video to IPhoto from IPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.