Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipad Air 2 doesn't Turn on And Recharged

hi dear friends

i had been using my ipad Air 2 and i didn't pay attention to the low battery alert eventually when it turned off i plug it to wall socket to charged

but after about 3 hours i realize that it didn't charged and when i tried to turn it on it is in loop and turning on and off after some effort to fix it

in an instruction in this forum i read when ipad is going to turn off and a spinning thing appear plug in to the socket wall but again after two hours it doesn't charge

and now when i trying to turn it on instead of apple logo i see black battery charging screen and a narrow red bar blinking in the battery even when it is unplug

pleas help me to recover my ipad

sorry for my poor English

iPad Air, iOS 9.0.1

Posted on Nov 16, 2015 11:56 PM

1 reply

Nov 18, 2015 8:08 AM in response to m-j-user

Hi there M-j-user,

It sounds like your iPad isn't charging even though it is plugged into a good power source. I would suggest the steps from the following article about hat sort of issue:

If you can’t charge your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203030

If the battery doesn’t charge

If the battery doesn’t charge, unplug your device and try these steps:

1. Look at the connector at the bottom of your device and make sure it’s free of debris.
  2. If you're using a USB power adapter, make sure it's plugged in all the way and the power outlet is working. If you're connecting to a computer, make sure it's on and can charge your device. To charge an iPad, you might need to use a USB power adapter and plug into a power outlet.
  3. Try a different USB cable, USB power adapter, or USB port.
  4. If everything seems to be working, reconnect your device and wait for 30 minutes.
  5. If your device still doesn’t charge, try to restart it while it's connected to power. If you can't restart, force your device to restart.
  6. Get more help

If your device still doesn't charge or you still see an alert after trying the steps above, contact Apple Support.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

ipad Air 2 doesn't Turn on And Recharged

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.