Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

UPDATE ICLOUD BILLING INFORMATION

I have tried to find the location where I can edit on my PC (Windows) iCloud billing information for storage. I have signed into my iCloud account and was unable to locate the opportunity to update the cc information for billing purposes.

Posted on Nov 17, 2015 6:57 AM

2 replies

Nov 18, 2015 12:58 PM in response to WAN_MKE

Hi there WAN_MKE,

It sounds like you are trying to update your credit card info on your iCloud account. The info in the following article should get you the rest of the way on any of a variety of devices:

Get help using iCloud storage

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203527

Edit your Apple ID billing information

Review or edit your billing information. Remember to make sure that:

• Your current billing address is correct, including the country and region.
  • Your credit card information is up to date.
  • The security code for your credit card is correct.

iOS 8

1. Go to Settings >iCloud.
  2. Tap your name and picture, and then sign in.
  3. Tap Payment and update your account.

iOS 7:

1. Tap Settings > iTunes & App Store.
  2. Tap your Apple ID > View Apple ID. You might need to enter your password.
  3. Tap Payment Information and update your account.

OS X Yosemite:

If there's an issue with your payment information when you try to upgrade or downgrade in OS X Yosemite, you'll be asked to update that information. You can also update your payment information in the iTunes Store.

OS X Mavericks or earlier:

Update your payment information in the iTunes Store or follow these steps.

1. Go to Apple menu > System Preferences > iCloud.
  2. Click Manage in the lower-right corner.
  3. Click View Account.
  4. Enter the password for your Apple ID, click View Account, then follow the onscreen instructions.

Windows 8 or earlier:

1. Open iCloud for Windows or the iCloud Control Panel.
  2. In iCloud for Windows, click Storage. In the iCloud Control Panel, click Manage.
  3. Click View Account.
  4. Enter the password for your Apple ID, click View Account, then follow the onscreen instructions.

You might need to enter your credit card information again, then try to upgrade. You can't update your payment information or manage your storage from iCloud.com. If you still can't upgrade your storage, contact iCloud Support.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

UPDATE ICLOUD BILLING INFORMATION

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.