Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bootcamp drivers not working.

I can't find where I can change the setting for my track pad in Windows 10 (10.0.10586. Now i cant right click and scroll. My mac is the MacBook Pro Retina (13 inch, Late 2012) or A1425.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012), OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Posted on Nov 17, 2015 8:50 PM

6 replies

Nov 23, 2015 4:29 PM in response to Michael Kan

Same issue here. Retina 2013 Early macbook pro

And on another early 2015 macbook pro. The one thing in common was the main installer froze at 'realtek installation'. So i tried to install everything manually. Device manager shows nothing is driverless BUT there is no bootcamp icon like usual in the systray, and there is nothing in control panel related to boot camp or a trackpad. I've resorted to installing windows 7 for bootcamp installs on el capitan for now on these two laptops, but I'd really like to figure out why windows 10 is having such issues.

Nov 23, 2015 5:16 PM in response to poseyjmac

poseyjmac wrote:

Same issue here. Retina 2013 Early macbook pro

OP has a 2012, your is a 2013 Mac.

poseyjmac wrote:

And on another early 2015 macbook pro. The one thing in common was the main installer froze at 'realtek installation'. So i tried to install everything manually. Device manager shows nothing is driverless BUT there is no bootcamp icon like usual in the systray, and there is nothing in control panel related to boot camp or a trackpad. I've resorted to installing windows 7 for bootcamp installs on el capitan for now on these two laptops, but I'd really like to figure out why windows 10 is having such issues.

Please see bootcamp drivers Win10 freeze in Realtek audio for the RealTek issue.

Bootcamp drivers not working.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.