Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Settings stuck when I want to switch to another apple ID

I am using a iPhone 6s plus 64GB and the system is iOS 9.1.

When I want to switch my apple ID in settings via App store and iTunes Store section, the Settings application just stuck and cannot enter the section. Also when I want to open the app store application it keeps loading without showing anything. I have reboot the device twice but still cannot solve the problem.

Any helpful advice gratefully received!!!

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 17, 2015 8:41 PM

3 replies

Nov 19, 2015 7:08 AM in response to SCQLDDXB

Hi SCQLDDXB,

I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with your iPhone. If you are having multiple issues with system-level functions (changing Settings, launching the App Store app, etc), you may want to make sure you have your data backed up, then try reinstalling a fresh copy of iOS 9.1 as outlined in the following article (the article is aimed at a slightly different issue, but the steps are useful more generally):

If your device turns on but gets stuck during start up

You might see the Apple logo or a red or blue screen for a long time during start up. Try these steps:

1. Connect your device to a computer and open iTunes. If you don't have a computer, you can borrow one, or go to an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider for help.
  2. While your device is connected, force it to restart. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time. Don't release when you see the Apple logo. Keep holding until you see the Recovery mode screen.
    User uploaded file
  3. When you get the option to restore or update, choose Update. iTunes will try to reinstall iOS without erasing your data.
    User uploaded file

iTunes will download the software for your device. If it takes more than 15 minutes, your device will exit recovery mode and you'll need to repeat steps 2 and 3 again.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond or won't turn on - Apple Support

Regards

Settings stuck when I want to switch to another apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.