Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transfer contacts from Windows phone to 6S Plus

Hi there,

I am a long time Windows phone user as it was tied to Microsoft services, like Office and Exchange. But recently I decided to go with iPhone this time coz most of MS services are available on App Store now. I bought an iPhone 6S Plus from local retail store and already transferred a few staff on the new iPhone, including music and photos.

But I still didn't figure out a way how to transfer contacts on my Windows Phone to iPhone 6S Plus. I did search on Google but mostly are for Androids.

Thanks in advance.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.1, null

Posted on Nov 17, 2015 10:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2015 3:20 AM

Hi there,

I am a long time Windows phone user as it was tied to Microsoft services, like Office and Exchange. But recently I decided to go with iPhone this time coz most of MS services are available on App Store now. I bought an iPhone 6S Plus from local retail store and already transferred a few staff on the new iPhone, including music and photos.

But I still didn't figure out a way how to transfer contacts on my Windows Phone to iPhone 6S Plus. I did search on Google but mostly are for Androids.

Thanks in advance.

You can't directly transfer contacts from Windows phone to iPhone 6s plus because they're totally different operating system, and iOS is a closed system which mean it doesn't accept any external data. But there are many paid software or app out there that did a great job for your issue if you have enough budget.

I Google and found this article seems to be helpful to you:

http://www.androidphonesoft.com/resources/transfer-windows-phone-contacts-to-iph one.html

Hope my answer helps!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2015 3:20 AM in response to frickpros

Hi there,

Thanks in advance.

You can't directly transfer contacts from Windows phone to iPhone 6s plus because they're totally different operating system, and iOS is a closed system which mean it doesn't accept any external data. But there are many paid software or app out there that did a great job for your issue if you have enough budget.

I Google and found this article seems to be helpful to you:

http://www.androidphonesoft.com/resources/transfer-windows-phone-contacts-to-iph one.html

Hope my answer helps!

Transfer contacts from Windows phone to 6S Plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.