Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

since my Macbook is on OS X EL CAPTAIN, my CANON printer and scan doesn't respond anymore

Since my Macbook is on OS X el Captain, my Canon printer and scan MG4250 does't work anymore. I installed the new drivers recommended by Canon but it didn't help.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013), OS X El Capitan (10.11.1)

Posted on Nov 18, 2015 1:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2015 8:02 AM

Hi NOLA67,

I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with your El Capitan upgrade. If you have already verified with Canon that this printer is El Capitan compatible and that you've installed the correct compatible drivers, you may find the additional troubleshooting steps outlined in the following articles helpful:

OS X El Capitan: Add or remove a printer

OS X El Capitan: Printing troubleshooting

Regards

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 27, 2015 8:02 AM in response to NOLA67

Hi NOLA67,

I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with your El Capitan upgrade. If you have already verified with Canon that this printer is El Capitan compatible and that you've installed the correct compatible drivers, you may find the additional troubleshooting steps outlined in the following articles helpful:

OS X El Capitan: Add or remove a printer

OS X El Capitan: Printing troubleshooting

Regards

since my Macbook is on OS X EL CAPTAIN, my CANON printer and scan doesn't respond anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.