Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MainStage looses path for "marker list" and "waveform"

I have MainStage 3.2.2 with a ready concert list consisting of 13 songs, but every time I launch it I have to manually reselect the paths for waveforms and marker lists of some of the song, different every time. Does anyone have this issue?

MainStage, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Nov 18, 2015 4:14 AM

1 reply

Jan 31, 2016 2:53 PM in response to kirag48

Having this same problem too. Very frustrating. It was happening fairly often but at random in the previous release (3.2.2) but I have just upgraded to 3.2.3. and it happens all the time and on all of the waveform screen controls. Is anything being done to fix it by Apple? Probably not... they don't even seem to acknowledge it. Anybody else managed to find a way round this?

I'm almost at the end of my tether with mainstage, after deciding to try it out instead of Ableton Live, I now regret this decision hugely and am one step from giving up on it and using Ableton.

MainStage looses path for "marker list" and "waveform"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.