Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i forget icloud password how can i reset it

i forget icloud password how can i reset it icloud not apple id

Posted on Nov 18, 2015 4:29 AM

1 reply

Nov 19, 2015 10:44 AM in response to mah_ma

Howdy mah_ma,

If you forgot your iCloud password you would reset it the same as for an Apple ID.

See iCloud: Change your password

Change your iCloud password

Your Apple ID password protects the privacy of your information stored in iCloud, such as your email. Your password also protects your ability to locate or remotely erase your device using Find My iPhone. You should regularly change your password to protect your information.

Go to the My Apple ID website (appleid.apple.com) and follow the instructions to reset your password. For detailed instructions, see the Apple Support article Change your Apple ID password.

The next time you use Apple features and services that require an Apple ID, you’ll be asked to sign in with your new Apple ID password. If you use your iCloud mail account with an email app other than Mail on an iOS device, a Mac, or on iCloud.com, change your password in that other app too.

If you set up iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, make sure to set up a passcode lock on your device for added security. (Go to Settings > Passcode or Touch ID & Passcode.)

Note an iCloud "ID" is an Apple ID.

iCloud: Apple ID

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

i forget icloud password how can i reset it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.