Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 6s health data missing everyday

It is a very bed user experience for me In iPhone 6s. On this phone, the Apple health app, data missing 1-2 times everyday.

When data missing, I will push power tab, close and re-open system on this phone. after system reopen, the data will recovery. when health app data missing times, any data can't recorder in this health app.

I tired to re-open iPhone everyday.

I have been try.

1. Re-install iOS 9.1 using phone

2. Re-install IOS 9.1 using i-tune to build a new phone.

all methods, can not solve this problem. Data still missing. User uploaded file

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 18, 2015 6:43 AM

6 replies

Nov 30, 2015 9:40 PM in response to Monguly

My iphone 6S with IOS 9.1, when I buy this phone on 07-11-2015. The health data missing 1~2 times everyday. Every time, I need reset my phone by turn on/off process.

But, I have a solution to improve this. On 2015-11-20, I bought an apple watch, and connect with my phone. From this action, my health data have not missing. from 11/20~now.

Dec 11, 2015 4:19 PM in response to Monguly

I suffered with this problem too. Recently tried 9.2 and it still did not fix issue even as promised in release notes. The only solution (and it does not recover your health data) was to backup my phone on a PC (unencrypted, I believe issue with restore from icloud is encrypted and fails to enable health).

I had a 128gb iPhone 6s plus, and it was using over 96gb, so the restore did not work (complains about not enough space on iPhone to restore). so I connected iPhone to PC, browsed to the DCIM folder and searched for all my large videos, ( found about 35gb to delete), moved these these (just in case) to a folder on my pc (instead of just deleting). Then restored iPhone from backup (in iTunes) it took over an hour, but it even restored the videos. Then you have to setup your wallet again, and I assume because it's unencrypted i'll have to enter passwords and things again.

But then it started to save health data in the application again.

Before that point i'd tried restoring from icloud (Failed). and of course powering off, hard reseting phone many times over the last 2 months. nothing works except this method of restore.

My iPhone 6s health data missing everyday

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.