Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iBooks display vs Amazon display

How can I configure my ipad so that when I go to the iBooks store, it will only display new, unpurchased books?

When I use Amazon to purchase a book I can set it to show only new books in a particular topic published in last 30, 60 days etc. Why can't this be done with ibooks?

Even when you select New books, such as New Mysteries and Thrillers,on the ipad, it shows books already purchased and books as far back as the 90's. All 3 categories, "Featured, NY Times & Top Charts, do the same thing. The old books are not on the best sellers or top charts, how do we get rid of them? I would rather see current offerings and books not already purchased, when I am looking to purchase a new book. Apple only displays so many books in each section, why do they allow so many old or already purchased books to take up their limited offerings?

iPad 2

Posted on Nov 18, 2015 10:04 AM

1 reply

iBooks display vs Amazon display

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.