Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I delete books on MacBook Pro (early 2011) will they delete from my devices?

ok I have like 500 epubs and PDFs and wanted to know how to clean up my mbp by deleting the books in the iBooks

my question is if I delete them from my mbp will they delete from my iPad and iPhone? If so what can I do to stop that? I need to clean my mbp because I'm running out of storage even though I have a 2T time machine and only have 168gb left and 80some on mbp

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Thanks so much in advance

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Nov 18, 2015 10:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 10, 2016 11:45 AM

NO it doesn't i was able to delete them from my MBP and still have them on my iPad and iphone

ALWAYS back up just in case

i started by deleting only a few and when everything was ok on my iPad and iPhone i went ahead and deleted everything in my iBooks

that was about a month ago and everything is still good

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 10, 2016 11:45 AM in response to annacast

NO it doesn't i was able to delete them from my MBP and still have them on my iPad and iphone

ALWAYS back up just in case

i started by deleting only a few and when everything was ok on my iPad and iPhone i went ahead and deleted everything in my iBooks

that was about a month ago and everything is still good

If I delete books on MacBook Pro (early 2011) will they delete from my devices?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.