Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t download KCRW podcasts

I’m subscribed to many podcasts in iTunes and they’ve all been downloading without problems for months. In just the past few days though, I can’t download just those podcasts that are KCRW series: “KCRW’s Left Right and Center”, “KCRW’s The Treatment”, and “KCRW’s Unfictional”. Each one fails with error 12004, and if I click on the exclamation point next to the title, it reads: “There was a problem downloading ___. The network connection was lost. Please check that the URL is correct and the connection to the network is active and try again.” My network connection is fine -- all the other podcasts download without this error. What might be different about these particular podcasts?

MacBook Pro (13-inch Late 2011), Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Nov 18, 2015 1:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2015 12:34 PM

After a few days, this suddenly started working again -- from the same network, same router, etc. I’m guessing there was a temporary issue with the KCRW content servers.

1 reply

Can’t download KCRW podcasts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.