Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When setting up family sharing and u send invite to husband to share apps music etc and get reply his name but my contact he has n his phone as well as my old phone number from another carrier also look at devices and its my iPhone u and old iPhone 6

When setting up family sharing and u send invite to husband to share apps music etc and get reply his name but my contact he has n his phone as well as my old phone number from another carrier also look at devices and its my iPhone s6 plus as well as old att iphone6 that has name of old phone in the devices when u look up sharing devices as well as my phone continues to say answered by another device ever since I did that what is he doing

iPhone 6, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 18, 2015 6:41 PM

There are no replies.

When setting up family sharing and u send invite to husband to share apps music etc and get reply his name but my contact he has n his phone as well as my old phone number from another carrier also look at devices and its my iPhone u and old iPhone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.