Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with Disney Infinity 3.0 starter pack

I purchased the starter pack disney infinity 3.0 for Apple TV.

I have followed all the installation steps indicating in the user manual's kit, and everything works as expected until the game starts and appears a legend that says "connecting the Disney Infinity base to keep playing "

what should I do? the base is connected to electricity and next to apple TV

Posted on Nov 19, 2015 8:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2015 7:16 PM

I had the issue at first. I closed Disney Infinity, unplugged and re-pulged in the Disney pad and restarted the game . Seemed to recognize the pad and it stays a constant blue.

My issues are with the SteelSeries Nimbus remote. Connects fine to aTV 4 the X controls and the A seem to work fine in the general menu activities but the Nimbus is totally non-responsive in Disney Inifinity

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2015 7:16 PM in response to PLC74

I had the issue at first. I closed Disney Infinity, unplugged and re-pulged in the Disney pad and restarted the game . Seemed to recognize the pad and it stays a constant blue.

My issues are with the SteelSeries Nimbus remote. Connects fine to aTV 4 the X controls and the A seem to work fine in the general menu activities but the Nimbus is totally non-responsive in Disney Inifinity

Dec 25, 2015 5:54 AM in response to PLC74

I had the same problem. Opened the box on Christmas and the remote does not work. To fix it had to download the Nimbus App on my iPad and sync the Nimbus to the iPad via bluetooth. Once done open the Nimbus App and update the firmware. Controller works fine with Disney Infinity after firmware updated. Lame they shipped it with a firmware that does not work out of the box.

Dec 27, 2015 6:09 AM in response to PLC74

I have the same problem. When I go to the Disney Infinity support page it tells me to contact Apple. Apple says it is not their product so not their problem. Apple Support led me through all the steps I would try myself- checking Bluetooth settings, restarting, etc., with no luck. I think both companies are at fault here- both pointing their fingers at the other. I'll return the Infinity and see if another unit helps the problem.

Problem with Disney Infinity 3.0 starter pack

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.