Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

BIG PROBLEM WITH ICLOUD

hi!

I have a problem with my icloud on mac. It all started yesterday when i tried to type in my usual password to use my mac and it said that it was wrong but the thing is i use my mac every day and suddenly it was wrong? Then i could reset it with my apple id and everything worked out. But then there came all those keychain questions, for example that i can update my keychain or delete it or do something else and finally i ended up making a new keychain i guess but it didnt work out because it didnt do anything. Then my icloud started messing with me because it asks to sign in but when i do this, then it says that try again. I already changed my password and it still isnt working. Also all those keychain pop up messages keep appearing, for example "keychain login cannot be found to store (and then there is a number).

I am sorry for the long question but i really need help to fix my icloud. (i recently updated to os x el capitan)

Thank you:)

MacBook Air

Posted on Nov 19, 2015 11:15 AM

6 replies

Nov 22, 2015 9:53 PM in response to Eric Root

When i try to reset my default keychain, then it says that specified keychain not found but when i try to repair and verify my keychain from first aid then it says all sorts of things, like login keychain doesnt seem to be a valid file and so on but when i repair it , everthing fails. But actually right now it only is asking for my local items password but i have forgotten it. What should i do?

BIG PROBLEM WITH ICLOUD

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.