Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

importing screenshots into Keynote.

I receive an "error" message each time I attempt to drag a screenshot into my slides. Even if I change the PDF into a JPEG it won't work. Someone recommended changing it to a TIFF but that didn't work either

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2012), OS X El Capitan (10.11.1)

Posted on Nov 19, 2015 2:12 PM

4 replies

Nov 22, 2015 5:56 AM in response to mw_87

I just tried out to drag a screenshot on a Keynote slide and had no problems with it. I have to say my screenshot is a png and no pdf. So I tried also to drag a pdf to the slide and again no error message. So I wonder what is the cause of your problem. If you can't drag it to your slide, can you still insert it trough your Keynote menu with "Choose …"?

My OS is still OS X Yosemite 10.10.5, could your problem have to do with El Capitan?

importing screenshots into Keynote.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.