Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Beats Solo2 price

I ordered Beats Solo2 headphones on the Apple Store for my Granddaughter when she told me they are $91 cheaper on Amazon! Are they the same? I thought Apple products were always the same price no matter where you bought them.

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.1)

Posted on Nov 19, 2015 4:38 PM

3 replies

Nov 20, 2015 10:40 AM in response to gdgmacguy

They are new. Check out the Amazon site & you will see. I phoned Apple & was told that some merchants can sell these products at a discount. Best Buy actually have them at $199 on sale so even cheaper than Amazon.

It might be that they had inventory from before the Apple takeover but I doubt they had that many. Its most un-Apple like but check it out.

Nov 20, 2015 10:47 AM in response to Howker

Let me just correct my previous post. Best Buy don't have the wireless version any cheaper than Apple just the wired version on sale. Amazon however are still listing Wireless Solo2 at $208.65 & ship free if your Prime.

I actually have ordered then from both since I could not cancel the Apple order but they will take them back.

Beats Solo2 price

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.