Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMovies and other applications not pre installed in iphone 6s 64gb on recent purchase

i bought iphone 6s 64GB recently brand new from oak-brook store, i was expecting apps like iMovies, numbers, garage band, etc. Pre installed but in fact when i activated my phone there was no such app i went to app store and i was shown only one option which was to buy these apps.

I Searched each possible way online still i am facing same issue couldn't get those apps, further more i donot have any option such as produced by apple or developed by apple under quick links.

i Also emailed and tried to reach Apple but unfortunately i was not successful at all i want urgent help as i can not visit any of the store because i am in pakistan and i do not have Apple's services here i am waiting for the online support team to resolve my issue!

Regards

Monis

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 19, 2015 4:58 PM

1 reply

iMovies and other applications not pre installed in iphone 6s 64gb on recent purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.