Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes in a continous "Loading iCloud Music Library" For the love of God how to get rid of this

Just recently "Loading iCloud Music Library...." appears on my screen when I go to "My Music". It just spins. I cannot see any of my music. Reviewing post various post/responses say turn it off by going into preference on the iphone and iTunes. But I do not see this option. Can someone please help?

Posted on Nov 19, 2015 7:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2015 9:31 AM

Yeah, it is totally freakin' stupid now, and a major PITA. iTunes sync seems to just get more and more difficult, more and more limited, it is totally messed up.

iPhone; Settings > Music > iCloud Music Library > turn off.

Quite iTunes, re-launch iTunes.

Now you should be able to manually manage your stuff.

I remember when iTunes was super easy to use and manage media between devices. Then Steve Jobs passed away, and Apple stuff just got focused on paying Apple more money for subscriptions you don't want, or you can't use their devices.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 20, 2015 9:31 AM in response to John Jennrich

Yeah, it is totally freakin' stupid now, and a major PITA. iTunes sync seems to just get more and more difficult, more and more limited, it is totally messed up.

iPhone; Settings > Music > iCloud Music Library > turn off.

Quite iTunes, re-launch iTunes.

Now you should be able to manually manage your stuff.

I remember when iTunes was super easy to use and manage media between devices. Then Steve Jobs passed away, and Apple stuff just got focused on paying Apple more money for subscriptions you don't want, or you can't use their devices.

iTunes in a continous "Loading iCloud Music Library" For the love of God how to get rid of this

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.