Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is cdn-static.liverail.com a virus?

Every time I try to stream a video online I receive an Adobe Flash Player Security pop-up that says:

"Adobe Flash Player has stopped a potentially unsafe operation. The following local application on your computer or network: /about/blank is trying to communiate with this internet-enable location: cdn-static.liverail.com. To let this application communicate with the internet, click settings. You must restart this application after changing your settings."

For some reason the pop-ups appear, but disappear very quickly that I can't click "OK" or "Settings". And it's become more frequent that I either have to restart Safari, or restart the computer.

I'm using Safari version 5.1.10 and OSX version 10.6.8

Thanks!

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Nov 19, 2015 7:45 PM

4 replies

Nov 24, 2015 6:35 PM in response to curtisappleuser

I'm seeing the same thing, though I'm completely unsure why this is happening as I wasn't trying to watch a video. I'm using Safari 9.0.1 on Mac OS 10.9.5. The message keeps popping up every few seconds or so, I've clicked on "Settings", "Okay", and the x to close the window; none of them is stopping the window from continuing to show up. What is going on? I've also read the two links given above; maybe I'm just too dumb or something, cuz it did not help.

Is cdn-static.liverail.com a virus?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.