Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot start on my macbook air....

Hey guys, I hope someone can help me.

Last night, I would like to connect the mouse with my macbook air, then the screen stuck suddenly.

Then, I tried to restart it. After I shutdown the macbook, it cannot be restart anymore........

I tried a lot of methods on apple website, but they couldn't help me...

MacBook Air, null

Posted on Nov 19, 2015 10:18 PM

1 reply

Nov 21, 2015 9:11 AM in response to a1243689

Hi a1243689,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with your MacBook Air. I'm sure we can help you figure out what is going on, or at least get you pointed in the right direction, but we may need a bit more information and detail about what is going on. Any additional info may help us help you:

1. What exactly is happening currently when you try to start your Mac? Are you seeing anything on the screen, hearing any sounds, seeing any lights, etc? Are you plugged in to power, and if so does it appear to be charging?

2. When you say you tried things from the Apple website, what specific things did you try, and what were the results (if any)?

3. What process are you following when you attempt to shut-down or restart your Mac?

Thanks!

Cannot start on my macbook air....

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.