Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Define Limited Registered Person Access To Application

Hi,

I want to launch my application on Apple Store but in specific way. I want my application can be accessible by only 100 registered devices or specific group of people only. I don't want to put my application publicly.

Does this kind of facility be provided by Apple Store?

Or if any other way exist to give same functionality then please suggest me that also.

iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 20, 2015 2:16 AM

2 replies

Nov 20, 2015 9:27 AM in response to Siddharth3322

Resources for IT and Enterprise Developers - Apple ...

https://developer.apple.com/enterprise/

Apple Developer Tools

Whether your iOS apps connect to the cloud, servers on a private network, or even ... Apple Devices · Configuration Profile Key References · iOS Deployment ...

5 Options for Distributing Your iOS App to a Limited Audience

mobiledan.net › Mobile

Mar 2, 2012 - Is the public App Store the only option to deploy this app without express ..... First, you have private or enterprise App Store, like TestFlight, ...

Private iPhone App, without App Store? - Stack Overflow

stackoverflow.com/questions/.../private-iphone-app-without-app-store

Apr 6, 2010 - I am developing an iPhone app for a private company. ... which allows you to deploy app without going through the AppStore. ... program is enough: developer.apple.com/programs/start/ios – Tyler Long Feb 16 '12 at 12:00 ...

Private iOS Apps for small businesses - Stack Overflow

stackoverflow.com/questions/.../private-ios-apps-for-small-businesses

Oct 25, 2013 - Private iOS Apps for small businesses [closed] ... deployment for internal use by Employees, and (2) deployment for use by Customers either on ...

How to privately distribute iPhone apps without using the ...

morleygp.com/.../how-to-privately-distribute-iphone-apps-without-using...

Mar 23, 2013 - Apple has very specific rules about loading apps on your iOS device without obtaining it through the app store (unless, of course, you've ...

Private apps for iOS and Android - Programmers Stack ...

programmers.stackexchange.com/.../private-apps-for-ios-and-android

Feb 18, 2014 - Is it possible to develop private apps for iOS (iPhone/iPad) and Android? ... Google App Store, but just deploy them on Android devices (without ...

Define Limited Registered Person Access To Application

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.