Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple id setting wrong country

I totally can not remember the answer of the security questions for my Apple ID.

And the country setting of my apple ID is wrong so I can not update my credit card information and can't purchase any app from apple store.

How can I solve this problem. I have logged into my apple Id account, re-set my address with the correct country, but no meaning.

Hope somebody can help me!

Thank you in advance!

Posted on Nov 20, 2015 5:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2015 5:10 PM

Hi Vivian

This is a user-based technical support community - Apple does not formally provide technical support here.

If you set a rescue email address, you can reset your security questions. Follow the instructions here to check whether this option is available to you:

If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions - Apple Support

Otherwise, you will need to contact Apple Support. Contact information is available here:

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 23, 2015 5:10 PM in response to vivian from bella vista

Hi Vivian

This is a user-based technical support community - Apple does not formally provide technical support here.

If you set a rescue email address, you can reset your security questions. Follow the instructions here to check whether this option is available to you:

If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions - Apple Support

Otherwise, you will need to contact Apple Support. Contact information is available here:

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

apple id setting wrong country

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.