Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Share Button

Hi,

from some days, in my mac, when i try to share anything to twitter, linker din, mail, etc this doesn't works.

From console, the same error is:

plug-in sdk "com.apple.share-services" not registered

How can to solve it?

Thanks.

Best.

MacBook Pro, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 20, 2015 6:56 AM

15 replies

Dec 14, 2015 6:18 AM in response to craig_cloud

Apple doesn’t routinely monitor the discussions. These are mostly user to user discussions.

Send Apple feedback. They won't answer, but at least will know there is a problem. If enough people send feedback, it may get the problem solved sooner.

Feedback

Or you can use your Apple ID to register with this site and go the Apple BugReporter. Supposedly you will get an answer if you submit feedback.

Feedback via Apple Developer

Dec 24, 2015 12:03 PM in response to Massimobonechi

I am having a similar issue. When I click on any option in the share menu, the share share button turns grey and the application sort of locks up. I am able to reproduce in Safari, 1Password, Notes, Finder... I am unable to click the share button again. In Safari when it locks up I am also unable to close any tabs or perform Copy/Paste.

I see this error in the console: `plug-in sdk "com.apple.share-services" not registered`

I tried turning off all my extensions and running the "reset" command I found here: http://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/167463/how-to-restore-default-sharing-e xtension-under-yosemite

no luck.

Dec 30, 2015 7:35 AM in response to jflow

I was able to resolve the issue!

```

Restart your machine and hold Cmd + R until you hear the chime. You'll enter recovery mode.

Once there open a terminal and type the following:

csrutil disable

This will disable the System Integrity Protection. After that just restart the machine.

All the widgets should be back.

Repeat the process again but this time type in the Terminal:

csrutil enable

And restart. You should be good to go now.

```

Today I noticed that the "Today" view in Notification Center was empty. Found the solution here : Notification Center Missing All Widgets?

And surprisingly it also fixed the share extension! 🙂

May 11, 2016 10:25 PM in response to Himanshu Ahuja

I have the same problem on MBP and iMac.

I don't know it was with OS X 10.11.2.

I don't use this before.

Some days before I update from OS X 10.11.2 to OS X 10.11.4 via App Store on MBP and iMac.

On MBP there is info about the OS X 10.11.4 update last 30 days.

On iMac there isn't info about the OS X 10.11.4 update last 30 days.

I repeat the update 10.11.4 on iMac yesterday and after that I update two other Apps.

The two other Apps in App Store but no OS X 10.11.4.

See screenshot.

What can be the problem?

Regards

Jochen

User uploaded file

Share Button

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.