Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes syncs too many podcast files each time

Using iTunes 10 on windows 7 with an iPod nano (4th generation). When I sync podcasts it frequently is syncing way too many of the podcasts than necessary. For example, I have only listened to and downloaded a few new podcast episodes but yesterday and this morning it is syncing something like 130 podcasts which takes a long time and is annoying.

I realize I am using an old version of iTunes. I had some problems with the new version and would prefer to stick with the old version--however if the above problem is a likely bug of 10 than I'll upgrade--but extensive searching online has not revealed other people having this problem.

At this point leaning towards switching my podcast sync and everything else over to MediaMonkey..iTunes becoming more bloated and similarly clunky with each new edition and not being able to play FLACs are big enough downsides that I am thinking of quitting it.

Thanks.

Windows 7

Posted on Nov 20, 2015 10:00 AM

There are no replies.

itunes syncs too many podcast files each time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.