Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to contact Apple above country level regarding a product return

Does anyone know how to get to Apple global? I am trying to solve a problem for 10 days now and every HelpLine only sends me to a different country. Please help me on how to get in touch with someone above those ones.

Thank you

null-OTHER, cable USB

Posted on Nov 20, 2015 8:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2015 9:10 AM

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

I don't know where you purchased the item, but assuming the policy is the same in each country I suspect the key exclusion is given here: http://www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/sales-policies/retail_uk.html

Products can be returned only in the country in which they were originally purchased.

I don't think you are going to get a different answer no matter how many different people you talk to.

tt2

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 20, 2015 9:10 AM in response to drawtzveta

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

I don't know where you purchased the item, but assuming the policy is the same in each country I suspect the key exclusion is given here: http://www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/sales-policies/retail_uk.html

Products can be returned only in the country in which they were originally purchased.

I don't think you are going to get a different answer no matter how many different people you talk to.

tt2

Nov 21, 2015 12:36 AM in response to Csound1

It is probably a bit misleading, as all the street signs say Apple Store, and then it is only when I called that I found out they are different entities, such as Apple Netherlands etc. Perhaps I should check EU consumers law, we are supposed to be a common market! The prices are for instance the same in the Euro zone. Thank you for the input anyway!

How to contact Apple above country level regarding a product return

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.