Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is wrong with my APPLE ID?

My Apple ID is driving me nuts. I would really love to change the password & 3 security questions. When i tired to change my password today. I had to answer to of my Security questions. MY answers were correct but my Apple ID keeps telling me they are wrong. ( I wrote them down so i wouldn't forget) This is mighty annoying. Before anyone asks. Yes My e-mail has been Verified. I don't understand why it does this. This is the reason i want to change my questions so i won't have this annoying problem anymore.

iPod shuffle, Windows 7

Posted on Nov 20, 2015 9:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2015 12:12 PM

If you spelled anything incorrectly upon creating the answers to those questions it will tell you it's incorrect. I experienced this problem and ended up having to call Apple so they could reset my questions. I spelled one of my answer incorrectly and kept putting it in correctly and it told me it was wrong. Perhaps, this is what happened.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 20, 2015 12:12 PM in response to kris-ann

If you spelled anything incorrectly upon creating the answers to those questions it will tell you it's incorrect. I experienced this problem and ended up having to call Apple so they could reset my questions. I spelled one of my answer incorrectly and kept putting it in correctly and it told me it was wrong. Perhaps, this is what happened.

What is wrong with my APPLE ID?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.