Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing photos on my iPhone 4S

I recently returned from vacation during which I took a number of photos on my iphone 4, iOS 8. Close to a 1000 pics. Some of these photos have gone missing. When I open the iphone on my Windows 7 PC and look in the DCIM folder I can find the folder with the photos of my recent trip (730 of them) but a number of photos are still missing. At the beginning of the same folder there are 45 icons that say "local disk" next to each icon. Could these be my missing photos? When I try to open any of the "local disk" files nothing happens. When I right click on one of these icons and look at the properties it doesn't give much information, just that the type of file is "local disk", file size is usually around 800 - 900 bytes, and under details it just list the size of the file again. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.4

Posted on Nov 20, 2015 1:44 PM

There are no replies.

Missing photos on my iPhone 4S

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.