Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Songs which were uploaded to iTunes rather than purchased from the store no longer appear on other devices using iTunes Match.

I've checked the information of each song, all of them saying that they are in fact in iCloud. I've double checked my computer's authorization for the account. I've updated my iCloud music library. I've shut of iTunes Match on my phone and turned it back on. I've turned it off, then turned the phone off before turning it back on. Nothing is getting these songs to appear back in my library on my phone, (which is mainly where I listen to music) and I'm getting frustrated. Is anyone else having this issue?

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 20, 2015 7:00 PM

1 reply

Nov 22, 2015 7:10 AM in response to Azurelle

Hello Azurelle,

After reviewing your post, It sounds like some songs that you uploaded are missing from the Music Library. It looks like you have already done some troubleshooting. I would recommend you read these articles, they may be able to help troubleshoot the issue.

Get help with iTunes Match - Apple Support

iTunes 11 for Mac: Access all your music anytime, anywhere with iTunes Match

To only display downloaded songs in your iTunes library, choose View > Hide Music in the Cloud. This also hides any previous iTunes Store purchases you haven’t downloaded.

For information about downloading and playing songs on an iOS device, see the documentation for the device.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.
Have a nice day.

Songs which were uploaded to iTunes rather than purchased from the store no longer appear on other devices using iTunes Match.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.