Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Canceling iTunes match and not Apple Music

Hi

My iTunes Match subscription is up for renewal and I actually don't have the need for it any more with Apple Music. However, all the articles on cancelling iTunes Match say I the only way to cancel iTunes Match is to turn off Auto Renewal which would mean loosing Apple Music too. Going into Manage Subscriptions only shows apple music. Am I missing something?

TLDR: How do I cancel iTunes Match without stopping Apple Music Auto Renewal?

Thanks!

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 20, 2015 9:40 PM

4 replies

Nov 21, 2015 9:39 PM in response to morrispe

I assumed that should be the case but I haven't been able to find it in any of the subscription settings on iTunes or the manage web account. Only place I didn't look was in the music app itself. For others who may stumble on this, I clicked on the profile button, in the top left of the music app, vview appleID made sure iTunes match auto renewal is odd and then clicked on manage in the subscriptions section and re subscribed to Apple Music and turned on automatic renewal there. Hopefully that will work...

Canceling iTunes match and not Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.