Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sound stops working Video choppy itunes 12.3 windows 10

So yea since i went from windows 7 64 bit to windows 10 64 bit my movies last any where from 5 minutes to 20 minutes before the sound completely cuts out the video is a little bit choppy leading up to it. If i close itunes and reopen it the sound will last 5-20 minutes again same with repairing itunes or rebooting my comp.

I have tried changing the sound from 16-24 bit all the ranges in both itunes and my computer sound, tried repairing itunes, tried all the sound drivers cant get it working.
I can watch Netflix just fine and any other thing i do is fine only on itunes does this happen.

Windows 10

Posted on Nov 21, 2015 12:56 AM

3 replies

Nov 21, 2015 12:17 PM in response to worldpursuit

I'm also having a similar problem, I updated from a windows 7 to a windows 10, except not only will my sound go out, but my iTunes movies will go all blocky and pixelate:

User uploaded file

If I simply stop and restart the movie, it will just show green:

User uploaded file

I got a 16 GB ram, a Geforce GTX 970, 64 bit system. I am able to play World of Warcraft, StarCraft 2, Diablo 3, Skyrim, Left 4 Dead 1 & 2, all perfectly well. I am still able to play music on my ITunes. it's just when I try to play a movie, what I described above happens. I update all my drivers, I check for updates on a weekly basis and this is still happening. I ran virus scans, malware scans, nothing showed up. As mentioned I did update from a Windows 7 to a Windows 10. my ITunes movies ran fine on Windows 7, but since upgrading to Windows 10, See the pictures above. And yes these are purchased movies I got off ITunes, but if they are movies that I copied onto my computer myself, they run fine. So I am asking please try to fix this!

Sound stops working Video choppy itunes 12.3 windows 10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.