Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Delete Meeting Invites when Email Account No Longer Associated- Outlook for Mac 2011

I have several reoccuring meeting invites on my outlook calendar but they were set up a with a previous work email that is no longer active. When I deleted that account it did not remove these meetings. Now I am unable to cancel the meetings because it cannot send the cancellation email. When I do cancel it appears to go through, I get NO errors and they disappear but each time I open it back up they have re-appeared. I get weekly reminders for these meetings, so it is driving me crazy.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Outlook 2011 for Mac-OTHER

Posted on Nov 20, 2015 9:54 PM

1 reply

Delete Meeting Invites when Email Account No Longer Associated- Outlook for Mac 2011

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.