Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MY iphone cable is making me crazy and i would like to change the iphone

I have a probleme with my charger every month I need a new one so please can you arrange this because is making me crazy

and I adore my iPhone 5c but you have to change the button ,the screen and the iTunes because it's not col too pay for musics I know

you guys need money and I understand this but some people are searching for free apps to download songs and they don't find they don't find the music that they want so make iTunes free if not all just for every albums we can chose 6 to 7 music to each album.

And u guys have to change the charger please because not only is making me crazy for all my friends and family and my mom have the Samsung galaxy s6 edge so she is making me to change my phone but I love apple but if you guys stay likes this your not only gona lose me you gona lose to many people

I have the mini ipad 2 and the ipad 4 I adore them and I have more ideas ....

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.1, all the iphones

Posted on Nov 21, 2015 2:24 AM

2 replies

Nov 27, 2015 2:16 AM in response to Marmouraharb_

You are not talking to Apple right now, it's a user to user forum.

There're lots of free apps on the App Store and more than 10 million Apple Music users worldwide are pretty happy with the service and pricing Apple offers.

There're many certified and tested chargers on the market you can purchase and use with any iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.

For me personally, your complaints are pointless and groundless, but still, you can tell Apple what you think.

https://www.apple.com/feedback/

Nov 27, 2015 5:08 AM in response to Marmouraharb_

Is this a joke?

You seem to have a very distorted view here.

If your original charger was defective and under warranty, then you could get a replacement. Otherwise, as with any other product you buy, you cannot get a f free replacement.

Same thing is true of the button. The iPhone is no different than any other product you buy. It has a warranty period. After that warranty period has passed, there are no free replacements.

Itunes is a store. Like any other store, they sell a product. You expect a store to give away the product? Really? You do know that Apple does not own the music in the first place. You wan them to pay the artists and the labels for everyones download and not charge the customer? Where do you work? Do you give your product away for free?

MY iphone cable is making me crazy and i would like to change the iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.