Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it possible to stabilize video on iMovie for iOS?

I want to do basic video edits start to finish on my iPad Pro but I can't figure out how to stabilize video in iMovie for iOS, so I've found myself sharing it via iCloud Drive to my 2010 MBP (which takes quite a while) just to do stabilization (which also takes a while on that old hardware) which is rather annoying. I love the power and functionality of my iPad Pro and would like to use it to the fullest for these types of tasks.

Thanks,

Erich

Posted on Nov 21, 2015 3:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 2:54 PM

Stabilization is not a feature offered in iMovie iOS, however, there are apps in that app store offer stabilization. I tried one app called Emulsio (sp?) and it worked 'ok' for smoothing some mildly shaky video (walking) on my iPhone 6. I was able to then save it back to the camera roll and use it in an iMovie project.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2015 2:54 PM in response to TheNitram24

Stabilization is not a feature offered in iMovie iOS, however, there are apps in that app store offer stabilization. I tried one app called Emulsio (sp?) and it worked 'ok' for smoothing some mildly shaky video (walking) on my iPhone 6. I was able to then save it back to the camera roll and use it in an iMovie project.

Is it possible to stabilize video on iMovie for iOS?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.