Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

connecting ipod lead to new ipod screen and now my ipod won't sync or play my audiobooks

I connected my ipod which prompted the new ipod nano 16g 7th generation screen and now my ipod won't sync or play my audiobooks which it could before. How do I fix this?

iPod nano, Windows 7

Posted on Nov 21, 2015 4:48 AM

1 reply

Nov 22, 2015 12:33 PM in response to mshair87

Howdy mshair87,

I see you are a new user here in Apple Support Communities - welcome! I hope we find you contributing often in the future.

If you are having an issue with your iPod nano being unable to sync or play audiobooks, I would suggest you follow the troubleshooting steps in this manual - https://manuals.info.apple.com/MANUALS/1000/MA1624/en_US/iPod_nano_2015_user_gui de.pdf

Specifically on page 56 -

Most problems with iPod nano can be solved quickly by following the advice in this chapter.

Tips and Troubleshooting

The 5 Rs: Reset, Retry, Restart, Reinstall, Restore

Remember these ve basic suggestions if you have a problem with iPod nano. Try these steps one at a time until your issue is resolved. If one of the following doesn’t help, read on for solutions to speci c problems.

• Reset iPod nano. See General suggestions, below.

• Retry with a different USB port if you cannot see iPod nano in iTunes.

• Restart your computer, and make sure you have the latest software updates installed.

• Reinstall iTunes software from the latest version on the web.

• Restore iPod nano. See Update and restore iPod software on page 59.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Best to you .

connecting ipod lead to new ipod screen and now my ipod won't sync or play my audiobooks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.