Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wi-Fi and Bluetooth buttons don’t working

Dear Apple Company,

My name is Parsam, I’m living in Moscow, Russia. Three years I use Apple’s gadgets, I have 2 iPad and 2 iPhone 5s and 6. I think that Apple gadgets are the best on the world. In February 2015 I’ve got present from my friend living in USA. It was iPhone 6. In September 2015 I’ve talking on my iPhone and noticed that my phone was dependent and don’t ask for any my touches. Then I turned off my phone using Home + block buttons. When I turn on my phone, I noticed that Wi-Fi and Bluetooth functions did not working. Wi-Fi and Bluetooth buttons do not working. When I went to settings I noticed that w-fi switch do not active. And Wi-Fi button don’t working too.

Photos of the phone screen application are in the letter. Then I noticed that Bluetooth function don’t work too.

I went to Apple’s official technical support on the Shkolnaya Street. There checked my IMEI code and said that the phone are in the guarantee period but they couldn’t serve this phone because it designed for US market. When I asked to fix my phone, charge told that the phone must be replaced.

IMEI code is 356989066842786 model 1549

Then I called to the Apple’s technical support where they said that my phone would be served only in US territory.

Dear Apple,

You know I can’t visit US because it’s expansive for me. If the phone are in the guarantee period your official service must fix my phone or replaced.

Dear Apple,

Tell me, please, what I gotta do now, help me.

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

iPhone 6

Posted on Nov 21, 2015 4:38 AM

There are no replies.

Wi-Fi and Bluetooth buttons don’t working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.