Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What do I do if no one answers my question?

I asked a question in the iTunes for Windows community,here, several weeks ago, and the question continues to sink down the list with no acknowledgement whatsoever. Is there some way I can "bump" the question back up to the top? Should I ask again? Or do I just have to keep waiting for an answer that may or may not come at this point?

DELL brand Personal Computer-OTHER, Windows 10

Posted on Nov 21, 2015 1:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2015 1:28 PM

You could reply to your thread to bring it to the top of the list again, maybe someone with an answer will spot it.

4 replies

Nov 21, 2015 6:40 PM in response to Cguy8

The problem is that we are all other users here volunteering our time to help; most of us will scan through new posts in forums we are familiar with (for instance, I've never used Windows, so I never look at any question that involves Windows). Additionally, these are worldwide forums, so people come and go 24 hours a day and some questions may simply be missed or no one actually has an answer to your problem.

If you had a Mac, I'd suggest making an appointment at your nearest Genius Bar, but I'm quite sure they would not help with a Windows machine.

What do I do if no one answers my question?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.