Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

PLEASE HELP, El Capitan Update! Result Code = -43

Hi everyone, ever since I updated to El Capitan last night, my Logic Pro 9 will NOT bounce my song files. These are files I have been working on for months, I have bounced SEVERAL different versions of this same song already and now all of a sudden I get an error message "File Not Found Result Code = -43.

This has NEVER occurred in my system and just started to happen today when I tried to bounce something for the first time after my El Capitan switch last night. If I reboot logic in 32 bit mode, it will bounce/export the audio easily, but in 64 bit mode I continue to receive this error time and time again.

Anyone else experience this at all? Also, when I keep my logic icon on my dock it will only boot in 64 bit mode, even though I have it configured to boot in 32 bit mode... Not really sure why? I really hate that I can't bounce my audio in the preferred configurations of my system anymore, seems I need to change all kinds of stuff since the update and it seems Logic 9 is being ignored lately... I understand Logic X is superior now... But I feel like this is still an amazing program that a lot of amazing musicians and sound crews are STILL using all over the world and it needs to receive stable support still... END RANT.

Anyways, enough of me complaining... If anyone could give me any ideas or better workarounds then what I've found, that would be great! Any help and any input is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Logic Pro, OS X El Capitan (10.11.1), Logic Pro 9

Posted on Nov 21, 2015 12:39 PM

4 replies

Nov 25, 2015 4:20 PM in response to Scorpii

Well I run Logic Pro 9 in 64 bit mode, also I don't have a backup to restore from as recent as I need it to be, I can't lose all that I have so far. So idk what to do really to fix this issue and I hope apple resolves it soon, it just ***** cause had I known there'd be this many issues I wouldn't have made the upgrade quite yet until I can afford to get X.

PLEASE HELP, El Capitan Update! Result Code = -43

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.