Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Authorized service couldn't fix a cable!!

Hello,

I have an Iphone 5s and i fallen it down, so my Iphone had a problem with touch screen,

I gave it to Authorized Service in Mersin / Turkey then they said that my screen is "Broken" and its User Mistake.

and they offer that pay almost $500 then get new one.

Unfortunatily i couldn't pay that money so i found a good Apple Private Service then they opened my iphone

and show me that there is an unfixed cable They fixed it in 30 seconds, and now there is no problem and i didn't pay evet 1 cent.

I contacted with Turkish Customer Service, they said that "you should contact us before open inside the Iphone"

I asked "How could i know that there is only one unfixed cable?" they says we can do anything.

Now my questions are,

Apple Authorized Service can't fix a cable?

If i get a new Iphone and have this kind of problem, Apple won't care about it again?

Or Apple Service just try to make us pay a lot of money over and over again?

Now how can i get my quarantee rights back?

Even if Apple give my quarantee back, is it Apple's customer satisfaction?

If Apple don't care about this Authorized Service's indifference why are we paying a lot of money for Apple?

I thought that we don't only buy a Mobile Device, I guess that I bought Apple's Quality. But now there is no

difference btw Apple and any of Chinese workshop's quality.

Regards

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 21, 2015 6:23 PM

6 replies

Nov 21, 2015 6:27 PM in response to Sakattospa

With the exception of screen replacements in some countries and a very few other specific repairs, Apple does not repair iPhones, they replace them.

You broke it. You voided the warranty. By having it serviced by an unauthorized 3rd party, you have permanently forfeited your ability to ever have that phone serviced by Apple. You are NOT going to get your guarantee back. It's gone.

Nov 22, 2015 4:32 PM in response to KiltedTim

everyone drops the mobile, thats happens everyday, problem is; nothing happened to my mobile. i dont care if i broke any part of it, but nothing broken, if an Authorized service tells you its broken but its not, what do you do?

if Mersin service could fix that cable, my iphone would never need to be fixed by 3rd parties.

İ Think Apple takes our money and just gives a device, doesnt care after sell Just like a chinese workshop!..

Authorized service couldn't fix a cable!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.